Do you have an event you’d like us to add to our calendar?
Submit your request HERE.
- This event has passed.
2017 AZ State JOAD Outdoor Championships
April 29 - April 30
Tournament Rules: Current World Archery/USA Archery rules apply with exceptions noted below.
Dress Code: Dress code that went into effect January 1, 2017 applies.
Championship Eligibility: USA Archery Membership listing Arizona as your residence is REQUIRED for you to be eligible for awards, elimination rounds and team rounds. Guest are welcome to shoot the ranking rounds on Saturday, no award given.
Championship Awards: The State Champion will be based on the winner of the elimination rounds. Plaques will be given to top 3 in each division. Ranking rounds, top 3 will receive medals. Team rounds, top 3 will receive medals.
Tournament Fee: $45 (not including optional team rounds see below). Tournament registration will stay open until April 27th, 2017. No late registrations, no walk-up registrations. All registrations must be done on line. No Refunds after April 27th if cancel or no show. Cancellations after April 23rd will be 50%. Guests are $65 (must be of JOAD age)
- 7:00 AM Check-In and Equipment Inspection
- Unofficial Practice will start shortly after Check-In
- 7:30 AM Start of official Practice 2 Ends
- 1st Distance will start after 2 ends of Official Practice
- 10:00 AM approx. will start 2nd Distance
- 60 Minute Lunch following 2nd Distance
- 1:30 PM Ranking Round Awards
- 2:00 PM Start of Team rounds
- Team Round Awards Upon Completion
- 8:30AM Start of Official Practice 2 ends
- Start of Elimination Rounds after 2 end of Official Practice
- Awards will be given at the end of all competition